I have a Gennaker that came with my boat when I bought it, also North, also
with collar for collapsing.  The whole setup works really well.  I am starting
to use it more also, especially shorthanded and cruising in light air.  Mine
seems overly long in luff/leech dimensions.  When hoisted and collapsed, it
hangs well back behind the shrouds.  When open, it hangs nearly to the water.
I am planning to have it modified so I can see something to leeward when it is
hoisted.  Is that what others look like?  Does anyone have correct dimensions
or know where they can be found?  Thanks- Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT