Fair enough Rob, and better it be used by someone!

The best sail is the one you are comfortable flying.  Fair winds!

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2020-09-08 9:51 p.m., Robert Abbott via CnC-List wrote:
Graham,

I have a North in a sock,,,,beautiful sail...flew it twice in 15 years...it was also in the inventory when I bought the boat....young guy at out club has a C&C 32 that I gave a water pump belt to this past weekend....he had guests to sail but couldn't start his engine and leave the slip....I gave him a belt.  Somehow we morphed onto the spin and he wanted to buy it.

Maybe I won't sell it but I have no idea what to ask if I did. And I won't use it....I am not that motivated anymore...I am beginning to love my 110% over my 135%.  And I have a 150% radical cut Dacron and a 155% Kevlar.   Why?

Nest birthday around the corner Graham, I am 70.  I am just happy to go sailing most days with whatever sail.

Rob