They are making some paints now designed to be rolled and self level without
tipping.  Alexseal looks like the best product today.  The prep is the same for
any paint, so take your time, research and choose wisely.

Video showing how thinning the primer helps flow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO2u2RShmZs&t=85s

Video applying gloss coats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtD0wvNAjD0

Chuck Scheaffer Resolute 1989 C&C 34R, Pasadena Md