From: Fred Hazzard <fshazz...@gmail.com>
Sent: October 24, 2020 8:41 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Winches

As I get older, I think more and more of replacing my primaries with electric
winches.
With the cost of about $6000 each for my 44,  I wonder if it is possible to
find used winches salvaged from a storm damaged boat. Of course I also worry
about if doing this would just be asking for trouble.
I will appreciate your thoughts.

Fred Hazzard
S/ V Fury
C&C 44

October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to