From: Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 4:14 PM
To: Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ronald B. Frerker <rbfrer...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Winches

A friend spent a year sailing his 35ft Cat around the islands with his wife and
sometimes another friend. He didn't use the electric drill all the time, but
did when the job got more difficult. He was in his late sixties/early seventies.
I believe he had the Milwaukee angle drill.
He was quite pleased with it.
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1
STL

On Monday, October 26, 2020, 03:02:53 PM CDT, Richard Bush via CnC-List

Does anyone know of any crew that has actually used any of these gadgets?  And
hopefully reported back on their usage? Thanks
October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to