From: ja...@jpiworldwide.com<mailto:ja...@jpiworldwide.com>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 16:42
To: 'Stus-List'<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List decision help on moving a boat

Hi All,

I am considering moving my recent purcahse from So Cal to Washington State. I
have two options… 1) move it from So Cal next summer when the weather windows
are more predictable and the weather milder by sailing it up (two weeks – NW
route out of So Cal for a Week, then a NE course to Washington for about a
week…LONG TACK) 😊 OR

2) Move it by truck now and do some work during the winter…

So – If I choose 1) any thoughts on that and if 2) anyone know of a good
trucking company that is reasonably priced

Thanks

JP
Alethea

October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to