Considering the present amount of work you described and the offshore voyage,
I’d call a trucker.  We brought our boat out to Seattle from Niagara on the
Lake, ON.  WE USED Andrew’s trucking.  A Canadian company that did all the
factory deliveries for the C&C factory there, back in the day.

I know ghetto do point to point and pre COVID they had trucks going all over
the ola e is different directions.  The truck the dropped off our boat was
headed to CA to pick up a delivery to FL.  So, who knows.  Here’s their site -
https://www.andrewstrucking.com/

Tom B

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera