Strong  believer in this stuff. Half a bottle per tankful. If you have not
emptied the tank this fall, add STABIL or a preservative.

From: Randy Stafford via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: November 1, 2020 9:30 AM
To: Stus-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Randy Stafford<mailto:randal.staff...@icloud.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: A4 Running Rough

When you do this trick, how much Marvel Mystery Oil do you pour into the carb’s
air intake?  A teaspoon?  An ounce?

Thanks,
Randy

On Oct 12, 2020, at 4:45 PM, Dennis C.
<capt...@gmail.com<mailto:capt...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Old shade tree mechanic trick.  Marvel Mystery Oil is great stuff.  However,
when I did it I used automatic transmission fluid.  The AT4 I was resuscitating
hadn't been run in over 10 years.  Brought it back to life.

I also did it late one Sunday evening after all my dock neighbors had left.  I
WILL make a cloud.  :)
  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 4:32 PM james taylor