The oth4 trouble po9nt as the carb. My 35 had been sitting for a few year and the float in the carb was filled with a growth that resembled the inside of a malted milk ball.

Finally, you can get a tome of support and parts for your A4 at https://moyermarine.com/. I could not have done my engine tear down without their support.

Tom B

At 09:54 AM 11/1/2020, you wrote:

boundary="_000_DM6PR01MB5419240A001436046ABCBC91BA130DM6PR01MB5419prod_"

Strong believer in this stuff. Half a bottle per tankful. If you have not emptied the tank this fall, add STABIL or a preservative.

Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows 10

From: <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>Randy Stafford via CnC-List
Sent: November 1, 2020 9:30 AM
To: <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>Stus-List
Cc: <mailto:randal.staff...@icloud.com>Randy Stafford
Subject: Stus-List Re: A4 Running Rough

When you do this trick, how much Marvel Mystery Oil do you pour into the carb’s air intake? A teaspoon? An ounce?

Thanks,

Randy

On Oct 12, 2020, at 4:45 PM, Dennis C. <<mailto:capt...@gmail.com>capt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Old shade tree mechanic trick. Marvel Mystery Oil is great stuff. However, when I did it I used automatic transmission fluid. The AT4 I was resuscitating hadn't been run in over 10 years. Brought it back to life.

I also did it late one Sunday evening after all my dock neighbors had left. I WILL make a cloud. :)

  --

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA