I got a chance to board her, as Esta Es IIRC, at Mackinaw Island after a Mac
race in maybe '97.  I was on a C&C 30.  A crewmember of our boat, who also
owned a C&C 30, came with me to see her.  What a beautiful boat!  After that,
it was all he could talk about.  He wanted to buy one and bring it to Carlyle
Lake.  Might have been a little too big for Carlyle, although he did later
bring an Express 37 to the lake.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

    On Thursday, December 3, 2020, 08:06:09 PM CST, Martin DeYoung