I got an Asymmetrical for my prior boat, Jubilee, a 71 36 MK 1, from Dirk Sharland at National Sail Supply, LLC (Rolly Tasker Sails, Florida), 26092 Withrow Rd, Brooksville, FL 34601, 1-800-611-3823. fax 813-200-1385

Rolly Tasker makes a lot of sails for other "sailmakers" around the world. Dirk used to work at the loft in and has a very close relationship to Rolly Taskler in Thailand. His price and service were spot on and I have no problem recommending them.

Tom B

Tom Buscaglia
SV Alera
C&C 37+/40