Actually. I was sleeping...;)

While I'm awake, is anyone else been watching the America's Cup world series races? Those foiling monohulls really haulass...

https://youtu.be/zSt1Dj9tPRc

Tom B

At 02:53 PM 12/19/2020, you wrote:
Thanks Stu.  I wondered about that.

I'm watching the coverage of the Vendee Globe and getting ready for Santa. Charal which had to return to Le Sables de Olonne and restart, has caught up to the fleet and passed some of the boats. Sam Davies restarted from Cape Town. The leaders are passing New Zealand.

Made a huge batch of chili during the big snow storm to make a gift to friends.

Also splicing new dyneema runners and checkstays for my boat.

Chuck