Surprisingly, I didn't get Stu's message, only this response and a couple of
others.  I thought I've been getting everything while the transition was
occurring; or at least, I never noticed anything missing before.RonWild
CheriC&C 30-1STL

    On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 04:58:31 PM CST, CHARLES SCHEAFFER