Merry Christamas to you too Stu and Gladys,

I don't contribute much to this group but I seriously enjoy the sharing of
knowledge, the humour, and the reminder that life is not technology;  it's
the people we know and the friendships we cultivate.  Thank you very much
for supporting that in our C&C community.

Wade
Oh Boy 33-2
Lake of the Woods