Seasons greetings from Suncoast USA — Sarasota.

We are supposed to get a severe drop in temperature for a couple of days -
highs in the mid 50s — the news is calling it a “polar blast”.

Best wishes to all for a joyous holiday along with a happy and healthy (and
breezy) new year.

All the best,

Edd

———————————————-
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the “Starship Enterprise”
C&C 37+ | Sail No.: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL
914.774.9767   | Mobile
Sent via iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Dec 24, 2020, at 5:05 PM, Ronald B. Frerker via CnC-List