From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List
Sent: 9 January, 2021 16:13
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Youtube.com on your smart TV

What I do to avoid the cumbersomeness of the television interface, is to bring
Youtube up on my smartphone, get the video I want and play it, then tap on the
icon at the top that looks like a square with a couple of little quarter
circles in the lower left corner. This will cast the YouTube right to your tv,
if it is a smart TV. I think you can still control it from your phone then, or
from the TV.
Bill Coleman