I have found, when using heat, I first heat the screw very hot, then squirt
water on it to cool it rapidly. It seems the shock of rapid temperature change
breaks the bond.
I have been consistently impressed by my 1/4” impact driver. It pops out
fasteners that look corroded and seized quite easily.
Occasionally nothing works. Then you may have to relocate the whole bracket and
redrill the holes.  Trying to drill out small stainless fasteners in aluminum
with a hand drill is hardly ever successful.

Cheers, Al
SV Elendil, C&C 37/40+
Vancouver