Good spot for one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/GearWrench-85035-35-MicroDriver-Set/dp/B0062FSAVI

Whereas I prefer an impact driver, this driver might also work.  Has a nice
selection of bits.  Select the proper size Phillips, place it in the slots,
apply loosening pressure and whack it with a hammer.

This is my "go to" tool for a lot of jobs on the boat.  I have 3 sets;
boat, truck, house.

  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83