Hi Marek - have found the hoisting of my not quite 100kg to be a lot as well.
  I’m not at all happy that I have the ascent sorted as well as I should -
needs to be simple and safe.
Could you share Some detail or reference material on the ascenders you use and
the technique?

Thanks, Dave
33-2 windstar.
April 28 launch!