Does the PHRF in your area adjust for deficiencies in crew and crew work.
In some clubs that may happen based on results from one series to the next
but even that assumes your crew is constant and any improvement in results
will relate to the crew getting better. Still it’s a rather arbitrary
adjustment. If you fleet race solo or double handed you may deserve more
favourable adjustment for crew deficiencies than you get for sail
inventory.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile