I have a few questions that I'm hoping Raymarine users on the list can help
answer (I'm looking at you Fred).

I recently became aware of Raymarine Axiom MFDs able to run the PredictWind
app, or at minimum, display the data.

In digging into the details, it's not clear which of the two options above
is accurate and how the data is acquired for the MFD.  IE Does the MFD run
the PW app and connect directly and request the info from your phone,
satellite, or other wifi service?  Or does one run PW app on your
phone/computer and push/store the requested info on the MFD?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Pete