From: Steve via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: sdeforest3...@gmail.com
Sent: Wed, Mar 17, 2021 9:54 am
Subject: Stus-List Re: windlass battery under vee-berth

#yiv3825553751 #yiv3825553751 -- _filtered {} _filtered {}#yiv3825553751
#yiv3825553751 p.yiv3825553751MsoNormal, #yiv3825553751
li.yiv3825553751MsoNormal, #yiv3825553751 div.yiv3825553751MsoNormal
{margin:0cm;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;}#yiv3825553751 a:link,
#yiv3825553751 span.yiv3825553751MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv3825553751
span.yiv3825553751apple-tab-span {}#yiv3825553751
span.yiv3825553751EmailStyle20
{font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv3825553751
.yiv3825553751MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered {}#yiv3825553751
div.yiv3825553751WordSection1 {}#yiv3825553751 Hi Dave, I too would like to see
some pictures of your windlass installation. I have a 37 as well and am
considering putting one in. Thanks.  From: John Conklin via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>