More than happy to oblige. I’m going over to the boat later today to install
some plumbing fixtures and start to lap the 3 seacocks (head and galley sinks
and engine intake). I want to take some, hopefully, more descriptive photos.

Stay tuned.

Regards,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
1998 Mast & Mallet Thomas Point 34 - Katana
Reedville, VA

I saw you sneak in Richard.  ;-)