My 32 came with the C&C advertised 'teak package'...teak everywhere...the V-birth, quarterberth, bulkheads, doors, head, dinette table teak veneer (I think), etc.

It is now 36 years old and has only ever been oiled. It still looks like new.  I have tried the 'designer oils' from yacht shops but prefer the stuff I buy at the grocery store Old English Lemon Oil

Now it means I oil the teak 2 maybe 3 times a year but isn't that why I own a 1984 C&C 32.

old english oil lemon - Bing <https://www.bing.com/search?q=old+english+oil+lemon&form=ANSPH1&refig=c5a6c1d1a0974c488104caef1d01fd8f&pc=U531&sp=3&qs=UT&pq=old+english+oil+&sk=PRES1UT2&sc=8-16&cvid=c5a6c1d1a0974c488104caef1d01fd8f>

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277
Halifax, N.S.

On 2021-03-27 8:19 p.m., Dean McNeill via CnC-List wrote:
Spring chores on the new-to-me C&C 34… every piece of the beautiful teak
interior is coated in Cetol. It makes it look so DARK! I’m successfully removing
the Cetol with a heat gun and scraper. After a light sand, I’m wondering if I
varnish it or leave it uncoated (natural). I’m not a fan of oiling as it seems to
attract dirt and grime. Obviously I’ll be treating any exterior woodwork… but what
about the interior, varnish or natural? Or something else?