Hey Charles,
I was taking about the "Watco Danish finish"

There are basically 3 steps.  Use 320 grit wet/ dry sand paper to work the Watco Danish finish into the wood, i recommend a vibrating palm sander for this.   The key is to get some wood dust worked up and rub the whole surface with the sander, let sit 30 minutes and wipe it down.  Do that again with 400 grit,  wipe it all down again.  Then rub it all down with the Watco wax, wipe it down again and you're done.

Danny