So, Mike and me was talkin’.....

Both our boats have  had the rudder post bearing replaced  - I was fortunate to
have an almost intact original and was able to fabricate a pretty good
replacement - mike was not so lucky and has a serviceable but temporary
solution in play.
I would like to create (really, have someone more digitally capable create) an
accurate drawing and maybe make up a few of these.
My original is broken into two segments and is therefore not the best choice as
a pattern.
It is very hard to measure this accurately with the rudder post installed.
Does have a drawing or any thoughts about creating one?  This would be shared
amongst the collective of course!

Dave - 33ii

Sent from my iPhone