From: Joel Delamirande via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: March 30, 2021 10:04 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Delamirande <joel.delamira...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Rudder post bearing for 33ii

Does south shore yacht still have bearing for the rudder?
I need one for mine mk1 30 1973

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 8:45 AM Paul Fountain via CnC-List
Is this the delrin ring around the top of the rudder post ? When ours gave up
(split) I got one from SouthShore that was a good fit, had to get the pin also
as the old one was bent before we bought Perception. Going to be time for
another soon I am sure ... so interested in what you find.