Good Day

I am new to the C@C email list
I have been receiving emails re discussion.

I have purchased a C@C 37+ Malo no 9
I bought the sailboat a few months ago and know she lives in San Diego
I have been doing maintenance and been sailing her, she is a great boat

I have had a slight issue over the last week. I have tried to look on the forum
re my issue but could not find anything

My holding tank in the bathroom area under the sink has developed a hole at the
bottom and I need to replace this unit

Can anyone help me with the issue of a new tank and installation

Richard Hosker
rhva...@hotmail.com<mailto:rhva...@hotmail.com>
Malo C@C 37+ 1989 hull no 9