Good fricken luck

That tank is accessible by removing the head sink and surround trim.

Our dip tube broke off inside the tank, so I reached my arm into our (very
full) tank, reconnected the dip tube, then pumped out the tank, promptly
bought an airhead composting toilet, removed all of the old marine head
plumbing etc and cut out the tank in pieces (since removing it in one piece
is quite labor intensive), and installed the airhead.

We live aboard and I think the airhead was one of our better improvements.

I used the extra space under the sink to add a diesel heater and ran the
vents into the head and our aft cabin. It dries out our gear
exceptionally well and warms our toes on cold nights when the electric
radiator in the salon isn't enough.. I digress 😁