From: Dave Godwin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 3:40:20 PM
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: From richard - now Airhead

Perhaps another route to consider is converting to a fresh water system. On our
new boat a previous owner converted the sea-water Lavac vacuum head to
freshwater, the source being the port side water tank. Seems to be very good at
keeping the odor down although we haven’t had the boat through a summer season
yet.

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
1998 Mast & Mallet Thomas Point 34 - Katana
Reedville, VA

On Apr 6, 2021, at 3:00 PM, Joe Della Barba via CnC-List

Note to self – keep old head.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina C&C 35 MK I
Kent Island MD USA