How do you like the Air Head?

Joe Della Barba
Coquina

From: Chris Riedinger via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 10:51 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: richard hosker <rhva...@hotmail.com>; Chris Riedinger
<chris.riedin...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: From richard

Good fricken luck

That tank is accessible by removing the head sink and surround trim.

Our dip tube broke off inside the tank, so I reached my arm into our (very
full) tank, reconnected the dip tube, then pumped out the tank, promptly bought
an airhead composting toilet, removed all of the old marine head plumbing etc
and cut out the tank in pieces (since removing it in one piece is quite labor
intensive), and installed the airhead.

We live aboard and I think the airhead was one of our better improvements.

I used the extra space under the sink to add a diesel heater and ran the vents
into the head and our aft cabin. It dries out our gear exceptionally well and
warms our toes on cold nights when the electric radiator in the salon isn't
enough.. I digress 😁

uted to the list to help with the costs involved.  If you want to show your
support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu