Was it completely overhauled ( camshaft removed ) ?  looks like an issue with
spark at the wrong time ( if there is spark at the plugs, not only the coil
).Make sure the distributor is correctly installed for the firing order (
1-4-3-2 I think ).At TDC on the crank/flywheel and both valves closed, points
should just start to open.Depends what's changed since it was running...

    On Sunday, April 11, 2021, 2:36:17 PM EDT, Joel Delamirande via CnC-List