Mine had a screw in each of those holes. Some broke when i took them out.
You won’t reuse them. I replaced mine with ss screws. You may have to work
at getting some broken screws of the the exterior handrail and that may
mean drilling a bigger hole and plugging it before you reassemble. I put 6
costs of cetol on my exterior handrails before i reassembled and i used
butyl tape as the sealant.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile