I took off the starboard side handrail today. Based on what I learned from
taking off port side handrail, this one went reasonably fast. Surprisingly,
this side of screws have been replaced with philips stainless steel screws.

I also realized that the screws are actually backing onto
fiberglass...previously I had thought they would have backed onto the wood
core, I suppose this is normal?

Bo