I had an under deck raymarine pilot on my 40. The linear drive worked like a
champ. Fast enough to drive in large quartering seas. I think I had the 6000
I have a refurbished raymarine linear drive on my Baltic 47 drives by a B&G
pilot. Works like a champ even offshore, including 1000 miles DDW from the VI
to Cuba a couple of years ago.

Andy

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill