I managed.  I'm on boat now.  Just looked at it.  Touche' has about a
finger width clearance between that bulkhead and mast.  There is about
1/4-3/8 inch gap between headliner and mast that needs to be sealed.

I don't recall how I sealed it.  I suspect I jammed clay in there and
pushed it in the gap with a screwdriver or something.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA