Whatever you do, DON'T install a flexible tank.  They last for decades, are
used in airplanes, are easy to install and maintain and are generally very
reliable.  I have had a flexible holding tank and a flexible potable water
tank in Touche' for years and years with great success.

My boat repair buddy has a flexible diesel tank and a flexible potable
water tank in his blue water cruiser.  Both were custom made based on
templates of his spaces.  Again, no issues.

However, the "list" "poo poos" them.  :)~
--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83