FYI, I had the following interaction with the guy (Joe) on Facebook Marketplace:

Randy: Hi, are the cover and furler still available?

Joe: Yes, it's available.
Joe: 750 for the furler
Joe: 500 for the cover

Randy: How old are they?

Joe: Gosh idk. We’re talking older boats here. If your just here hunting for
deals best take your business somewhere else

——

I won’t be interacting further.

Cheers,
Randy Stafford