FYI, this is the boat from our club involved in a collision last fall (with
another C&C 30!) during a race. It was written off by insurance, the owner
bought it back and then sold it, as it had a brand new Sole diesel engine.
The current seller (not the owner from our club) presumably bought it and
took out the engine, and is now selling the rest. I've never been aboard,
so don't have any other info.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com