From: richard hosker via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 7:39 PM
To: C&C Email List
Cc: richard hosker
Subject: Stus-List From Richard 30/40+

Good Day

I am asking for help

Has anyone removed replaced a holding tank from a C@C 37+ located underneath
and behind the sink in the head.

I removed mine it was an aluminum tank very rusty and starting to leak.

This was not fun to do But Len a 37+ owner (no longer) helped me with what
to do

I have spoken with Peter at Holland Marine but his tanks are 21" wide and
mine is 16" wide with a slope to fit the shape of the hull.

Does anyone know or have a source for a replacement tank to go back in its
original space.

I have spoken with a few owners who have located a tank in the port side
salon bunk but I want to keep the original location

Thanks in advance

Richard Hosker

Malo 37+ 1989 no 9 San Diego ca.

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows