Ontario plastics here in Whitby ontario Canada makes custom plastic tanks.
(Nice work!). There must be many similar businesses in CA, making similar stuff
for industry.  Here is their website, might help provide a sense of the type of
business you are looking for.

https://www.ontarioplastics.ca/

Dave

Sent from my iPhone