I won't get into an epoxy airplane. If it's not boeing. I'm not going. Sent
from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug MountjoyPort Orchard YCPort Orchard,  WAsv
Rebecca Leah1988 C&C LF39
-------- Original message --------From: John Christopher via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/23/21  1:20 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Stus-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: "Della Barba, Joe" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>, John
Christopher <phygi...@gmail.com> Subject: Stus-List Re: [EXTERNAL]   Re: Broken
Bolt in Epoxy LMAO!/JohnOn Jul 23, 2021, at 1:58 PM, Della Barba, Joe via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:Next time I get in an epoxy-composite
airplane on a hot day I am going to be nervous!JoeCoquina-----Original
Message-----From: Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Sent:
Friday, July 23, 2021 11:15 AMTo: cnc-list@cnc-list.comCc: Jeff Nelson
<jhnelso...@gmail.com>Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: Broken Bolt in
EpoxyGlad it ended well.Cheers,   JeffOn 2021-07-23 10:17 a.m., Bill Coleman
via CnC-List wrote:Well, Adrian wins the Bronze Thunder Mug - I put a 90/130
watt soldering gun on the stud for about 3 minutes, put some Garr-Pike
Vice-Grips on, JUST 2 THREADS showing to grab onto!I couldn't believe when I
heard creaking noises as it reluctantly backed out!    I was sure I was seeing
things.  I was so happy I could about shit.Anyways, my mini-crisis averted,
once again the list has pulled through - Thanks to all, for all the
suggestions.Bill ColemanEntrada, Erie, PA--This email has been checked for
viruses by Avast antivirus software.https://www.avast.com/antivirusThanks to
all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs
involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send
contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - StuThanks to all of