Glad it ended well.

Cheers,
  Jeff

On 2021-07-23 10:17 a.m., Bill Coleman via CnC-List wrote:
Well, Adrian wins the Bronze Thunder Mug -
I put a 90/130 watt soldering gun on the stud for about 3 minutes, put some
Garr-Pike Vice-Grips on, JUST 2 THREADS showing to grab onto!

I couldn't believe when I heard creaking noises as it reluctantly backed out!
I was sure I was seeing things.  I was so happy I could about shit.

Anyways, my mini-crisis averted, once again the list has pulled through -
Thanks to all, for all the suggestions.

Bill Coleman
Entrada, Erie, PA