   From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
   To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: nateflesn...@gmail.com
   Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 12:22 PM
   Subject: Stus-List 2-way headsets?

Our anchoring (and our marriage) has benefitted from Cruising Solutions two-way headsets for 6 or 7 years. The modest ~$80/pair units were great ... but are getting wonky, and I'm looking at replacements. Everything on the market looks more sophisticated, and a LOT more expensive, at ~ $350 to ~$800 per pair.

Anyone have a modest-priced solution?

Thanks

Nate Flesness

Sarah Jean