Joel

I have to say I have never had a problem with butyl...my 1984 C&C deck/hull is sealed with butyl and still no leaks...I have rebeaded various deck fittings with butyl with no leaks.  For the obvious easy rebeading and removal, if necessary, , I wouldn't use anything else.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C32 -#277
Halifax, N.S
On Aug 9, 2021, at 8:29 PM, Joel Delamirande via CnC-List