I didn't keep track of hours.  The deck repair was a weeks or two of
evenings and weekends. Then another two weeks of sanding, prepping and
painting and more time for replacing the windows and reinstalling all the
hardware and life lines.  Including rewiring the mast, adding radar,
designing, building and installing a new bow roller assembly, etc. the
whole refit took me about 4 months.