From: Bill and Gaynor Hoyne via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2021 1:31 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Stu <s...@snghost.com>; Bill and Gaynor Hoyne <ho...@telus.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: Don't forget the upcoming rendezvous

Hi All,
I am on a drillship just south east of hurricane Ida. We rode out the edge of
the hurricane last night. We were about 80-100 miles from the centre of the
storm. It was a bumpy ride! Saw some 50’ waves and 50+ knots wind. Lots of big
breaking waves. I was wondering what sail configuration would have worked out
here :-) :-)
If the internet is working better I will try to join the meeting.
The Hurricane is about to hit New Orleans and Louisiana later this morning.
Lets let Dennis and the southern gang know we are thinking of them! I wish them
all the best, it’s going to be a tough go!

Stay safe out there!!

Bil

Bill Hoyne
Mithrandir