From: Richard Bush via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 8:07 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Richard Bush <bushma...@aol.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: IDA - C&Cers check in

Glad to hear all of the New Orleans people and their vessels are surviving; it
is a testament to experience and preparation, exactly what every sailor on this
list preaches for themselves and new comers alike!

As usual, the leftovers from Ida pass through the Ohio valley today and we will
get a significant rise in the Ohio River levels...my dock will get about 12
feet of water over it...so we have to move to floating docks in a local
marina,,,

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 584.4

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255

d to the list to help with the costs involved.  If you want to show your
support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray Thanks - Stu