Not a spider deterrent, but a mouse deterrent…

A friend (who has a crazy number of outboard motors) and has had huge issues
with mice eating the wiring when in storage, swears by putting a piece of Irish
Spring soap in each cowling…. says’s he’s never had an issue since. I’ll try
that myself this fall!
Dean