Hello all,
 I was preparing to order a cover for my C&C 30-1 when I remembered that
C&C had changed the boom height somewhere around hull number 254?Kinder
Industries has a pattern for a 30-1 but they don't know if its early or
late, If someone here could give me the measurement from the toe rail port
or starboard to the top of the boom so we could compare I would appreciate
it. I would do it myself but I'm recovering from a broken ankle and ribs at
the moment.
Lewis Cooke
S/V For Play 30-1
Lorain, OH